cbox

hymnal.net

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alice Yong = Baka

well, this is an emo post so if you are happy please don't read.. cos it will make you unhappy.

and if you are unhappy, don't read cos it will depress you. So the conclusion is ==== skip this post. lol

THen why am i writing this?
to remind myself i am cold blooded.

I always thought of myself and not for other ppl.
I thought that my problem is the most serious problem

Dang, i am so dang selfish.

Never thought of other ppl's prob.

When i emo or need to talk to, i can only go to one person.

She always tried her best to pull me out of the emoness.. sometime it works...

it is always good to have at least one person to talk to...
if i have no one.... i don't think i will be here.
Having no one will make me meaner and more selfish.

i am already like that in personality, it will be worse and can be worse if i have no one.
If i am hurt , i will try to increase the defense 10 times or 100 times... note that "try"...
but in the end.. guess what?
I am the one hurting myself.

And now that person may be in trouble but i can't help anything.

I am a jerk that can do nothing.
Jerk.

maybe i should change my name..Jerk Yong...
not bad...Jerky then. cos Jerk sounds guyish

No comments:

Followers