Good bye everyone. Its not a big deal leaving, I know. But I don't know, this is the 1st time me feeling like this when leaving...
In these 4 years outside of Miri, never once I felt like crying...
but i cried this time, not sure of the reason..maybe there is a lot..
maybe i am scared of flying so far alone since my dad was there when i 1st went to kl...
maybe kl wasn't that far...maybe because this is the 1st time going overseas for so long and alone..
maybe there is too many gatherings this time... with ppl that made me hesitant to leave...
Thanks for all the gifts and cards. They made me cry....
Thanks for coming to the airport, it almost made me cry. hahaha
luckily i didn't though, luckily i didnt. ^^
Wish you all a blessed year.
1 comment:
baka!
Post a Comment