cbox

hymnal.net

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2nd day of school

purposely use school instead of campus... Reality is harsh, that hits me a lot when I am here...
I was well protected when I am back in M'sia. haha, everything was so fine there and easy.

Here, you are all alone and you can only depend on yourself most of the time.
Friends? They can't do much too...

I'm not emo anymore, because being emo is useless... yes it is expensive, yes i felt burdened..
but, i am here... and it will be a little too late to change now...

what i can do is to fulfill my responsibility and just do what i have to do.
Solutions will come as time goes by....and I always have the Lord as long as I am willing to turn back.

I'm fine and I will continue to be fine.

No comments:

Followers